Biomass Fuel Monitoring System
Business Utility Hub is delighted to offer you a biomass fuel monitoring system for your biomass heating system. We can liaise with your current installer or maintenance operator to install the latest GPRS modem hardware technology. Business Utility Hub will do a seamless integration into your existing biomass system.
How it works.
The biomass fuel monitoring system we use is an ‘ISTA GPRS MODEM’. This modem is installed on to your biomass network. We can work with your existing contractor, or we can arrange the installation and commissioning. Once installed the system then automatically monitors the accurate level of wood pellets in your fuel store and sends the information directly back to our Head Office. We can then monitor when your wood fuel falls and when you need to re-order. We can either contact you when your wood fuel reaches a certain level or we can automatically deliver more, the choice is yours.
Let us take the worry out of remembering when to check and refuel the fuel store. When needed we will come and top it up as required.
*Installation may be free if you decide to sign up to a 12 month wood fuel agreement with the Business Utility Hub or it can be arranged for a one off fee. (dependent on qualification criteria)
Monitor and manage your fuel store remotely from your PC/tablet/phone
Business Utility Hub can remotely collect kWh data from your RHI heat meter and calculate the amount of fuel remaining in your fuel store. Highlights of the benefits of Business Utility fuel monitoring are as follows:-
- Graphical representation of fuel remaining in your fuel store on a hour by hour basis which can be viewed as daily/weekly/monthly or yearly reads on your pc/tablet/smartphone.
- See your fuel level quickly as a percentage of fuel remaining.
- Ability to predict the amount of fuel left in your fuel store by calculating the average usage over the last 7 days.
- Ability to receive an alarm by email/text when your fuel store reaches a predetermined level or by number of days worth of fuel remaining in the fuel store.
- Web based application so can be viewed anywhere 24/7/365.
- No additional remote level equipment required.