Prefer to talk? call us on: 0800 781 2700

Best Prices Save Money Quick Delivery

Has anyone had their payments stopped before?

Home Forums Has anyone had their payments stopped before?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki G 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello world
    Keymaster

Is there anyone on this forum registered under RHI? I have a quick question, we have been ordering biomass fuels that may not be meeting the quality standards laid down under RHI so I’m worried our future payments will not be made. Has anyone had their payments stopped before?

Paul in Hull
    Keymaster

I’ve never come across it, though if there is a check carried out you’ll need to provide delivery invoices of your biomass fuel deliveries and the quality of the fuel will be stated on the invoice. The RHI rules are clear so I would begin buying quality fuels from now on.

HarryTheHooch
    Keymaster

Good advice from Paul there and it might also be a good idea to contact the Business Utility Hub team who may have come across this problem previously.

Nikki G
    Keymaster

I was reading a blog the other day and I think this issue could be more widespread than many of us would care to believe. Some firms will have a business justification in buying cheaper fuel, thinking they are lowering their heating bill but they probably don’t realise they are burning more of this fuel to generate their heat and hot water. I would check as soon as possible if I were you.

To respond to this thread you will need to login or register.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.