Prefer to talk? call us on: 0800 781 2700

Best Prices Save Money Quick Delivery

I’m really interested in finding the best electricity rates for a small business but where?

Home Forums I’m really interested in finding the best electricity rates for a small business but where?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki G 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Whiteballcricket
    Keymaster

I’m really interested in finding the best electricity rates for a small business but where? Obvs I could try the Business Utility Hub but is there a comparison site other business owners use as a benchmark???

NITE LITE
    Keymaster

There are lots of business electricity comparison sites but from the blogs on the Business Utility Hub site I see they don’t all search the entire market. The hub do so for the best deals they are the ones to visit.

Mikael1980
    Keymaster

The benchmark to use is the price being offered by your current supplier to renew your contract. You could then shop around with this knowledge and even go back to your supplier to see if there will match the cheapest rate you can find. Good luck.

Nikki G
    Keymaster

You don’t say whether you are in business already which might explain why you are looking for benchmark prices, but the team at the Business Utility will be able to predict how much your bills will be from some information you give and then organise a cheap supplier.

To respond to this thread you will need to login or register.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.