Prefer to talk? call us on: 0800 781 2700

Best Prices Save Money Quick Delivery

I’m worried that current supplier may then charge us more if we can’t find a better deal.

Home Forums I’m worried that current supplier may then charge us more if we can’t find a better deal.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mrs Illingworth 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mrs Illingworth
    Keymaster

I’m hoping someone here can help me. My colleagues and I are having a debate as to whether we should simply tell my current electricity provider that we are leaving and search for a cheaper one. I’m not quite sure. But then I don’t like confrontation! I’m worried that we might upset our current supplier who may then charge us more if we can’t find a better deal.

chalkman
    Keymaster

You won’t know until you try! I would side with those saying you should cancel your current deal if your provider is telling you what your next contract rates will be because this is an incentive for you to find a better offer. I said elsewhere on this forum that you should try the Business Utility Hub because they can search the entire market.

SimonSimpleSays
    Keymaster

You don’t say which industry you work in but the business utility hub can also find a cheaper electricity deal with an incentive such as having an energy consultancy to reduce consumption and save even more. You should never be afraid of tackling energy providers, particularly if you think you are getting a poor deal.

Nikki G
    Keymaster

Good advice for you Mrs Illingworth!! At least you are debating this issue as a business when many firms don’t even bother switching and they get lumbered on more expensive contracts.

Mrs Illingworth
    Keymaster

Many thanks everyone for replying. I will be switching!

To respond to this thread you will need to login or register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.