Prefer to talk? call us on: 0800 781 2700

Best Prices Save Money Quick Delivery

This might become contentious but is it really worthwhile looking outside of the big six suppliers when switching business gas suppliers?

Home Forums This might become contentious but is it really worthwhile looking outside of the big six suppliers when switching business gas suppliers?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Humphrey G H 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Humphrey G H
    Keymaster

This might become contentious but is it really worthwhile looking outside of the big six suppliers when switching business gas suppliers? I will state that it’s better the devil you know, etc, but I may be tempted to switch to a cheaper supplier.

Nikki G
    Keymaster

The business gas marketplace in the U.K. is competitive and it’s always worth searching to see which provider has the cheapest deal and the Business Utility Hub can do this for you and help with the switchover process.

NITE LITE
    Keymaster

Last time I checked, the Big Six had similar deals so I nearly remained stuck with a provider, but I searched around and got a much cheaper deal.

WSpD
    Keymaster

It’s always worth checking other providers, and some have great incentives to switch that may be attractive to you.

Humphrey G H
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone. I think it’s worth calling a few of them and using the Business Utility Hub for this purpose.

To respond to this thread you will need to login or register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.