Prefer to talk? call us on: 0800 781 2700

Best Prices Save Money Quick Delivery

Need to know how long it will take for the switchover to take place

Home Forums Need to know how long it will take for the switchover to take place

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BigJim L 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BigJim L
    Keymaster

Right. I need to move my business electricity supplier and I need to know how long it will take for the switchover to take place. I received my renewal notice but I’ve had words with them over another issue. I’m worried it’s going to take too long to resolve before I have to take their awful deal.

Paul in Hull
    Keymaster

Sorry you had a poor experience with your provider but they are not all like that. If you use the business utility hub the process takes just a few minutes to find a supplier. They are searching the entire market which saves time contacting lots of providers directly.

Nikki G
    Keymaster

Paul is correct, it doesn’t take long to search the entire market and I should highlight that not every comparison site is doing so – if you use one check how many providers they will be seeking a quote from. The switchover is easy and quick – serve notice to quit and move.

NITE LITE
    Keymaster

Both these responses are very good and I would highlight that you could switch to a supplier with a dedicated account manager, so you will avoid future issues when it comes to billing or supply. Good luck.

BigJim L
    Keymaster

Many thanks for taking time to reply. I have been reading more on the Business Utility Hub website and like what I see. Thanks again.

To respond to this thread you will need to login or register.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.